Ricotta and Prosciutto Cracker Finger Foods
Here is yet another easy and fast finger food recipe to serve when having friends over.
Ricotta and Prosciutto Cracker Finger Food Recipe
Finger food has many names. Appetizers, party snacks, canapés, bites, amuse-bouche and more. What is common with all these small finger foods is that most of the time they are easy and fast to make and are so delicious.
Today’s recipe is exactly that easy to make and super delicious. Because we have dry crackers and moist ricotta they should not be prepared in advance as the crackers will soften and that is not the result you want.
let’s move on to these lovely finger foody this thing.
- 7 oz Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 3 ounces Prosciutto
- Salt Crackers (about 45 crackers)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Honey for drizzling
- In a small bowl, mix ricotta, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper together. Set aside.
- Cut prosciutto into triangles. The triangles should be small enough to top your crackers.
- Smear just enough of the ricotta mixture onto each cracker, until each cracker is thinly covered.
- Roll each prosciutto triangle into a small cone-like shape and place each on a ricotta coated cracker.
- Once all crackers are coated and topped with prosciutto, drizzle a small amount of honey over each. Serve immediately.