Delicious Spicy Bacon Wrapped Pineapple.
A Winner When It Comes To Finger Food. Easy To Make And Super Delicious.
Spicy Bacon Wrapped Pineapple.
You got a sweet glace of brown sugar, Sriracha hot chili sauce, and soy sauce. This is the perfect combination of sweet, salty and spicy taste. The crispy bacon completes this little finger food and your guests will absolutely love you for making them.
The pineapple stays juicy and tastes so delicious when wrapped in bacon, actually, everything tastes good when wrapped in bacon if you ask me.
OK, enough talk. Let’s get our hands dirty and start making these spicy-sweet finger foody’s.
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 pound bacon, each slice cut in half
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite Sriracha chili sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Set a rack inside a large baking sheet.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each pineapple chunk and secure with a toothpick. Place on a rack.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, soy sauce and Sriracha chili sauce of your choice.
- Spoon a little brown sugar mixture over each bacon-wrapped pineapple piece.
- Place in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.